Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mini Rail Blue Prints

. Good reasons.

often goes . You do not know how but we are soon up to their necks in Chamba, or projects not even think to do. Sometimes we embarked, but we shipped and so we say goodbye to those tiny little moment that we are so filled with joy, man.
pulling the jaundice, drawing with the airbrush.
I love being depressed guitar. Suddenly I hear a grounder and then I have, until finally giving it sounds like the original, no matter if it takes me a day, a week or a month. I also love to draw. I imagine characters and situations, letters or robots and took the role as closely as possible to how I pictured them. Write, puts!, I like it, but lately I have not the time to give it that little touch that I like my stories, or stories, that's why finally I am here, without writing much.


I liked the throne and get me [I did] myself to play the games you install to my phone, nothing to be as hot with messages or pictures of my genitals, naaah, pure and simple game, there I leave my top score in the Mystery Mansion Pinball.
Three 1871 million, four hundred and ninety-seven thousand five hundred points. quiobo!

already missed the deadline they gave me to launch the new program on TV and just could not. Now, two are three events which I think can win, but I have not had time to develop my awareness materials, dammit!

thousand things I'm learning new . Frame by frame animation with clay, for example. I myself design of the characters, the monkeys, I'll moving, photographs, animations and edited to give movement and do what I command you, bastards.
There, some monkeys waiting for casting.
learn to animate letters, rings, banners, badges, logos, designs, for use in my video editing and make really badass material.

I look forward to showing you something I created, really, you have been my most critical point and so have my esteem. But that will wait at least another day: Tomorrow is the first day of my pekes in her little school. Can you imagine? And it is up to go to live with other children, learn more and develop their brains cucumber. Snif! They grow so fast ... why we walk like crazy, lining notebooks, buying materials, drawing paper, things like that. It really is exciting and rewarding, although time consuming and expensive, but I believe that a child is capable of killing a lion slaps, right?
Ah, my little ones ...

So I have not had chance to record my acoustic-political parodies out of hand, or arm the videos of the bands I have asked, nor to write my stories every Monday, or come at a good time to update, go, or siquiera había tenido tiempo de sentirme cansado!
¡Ni de afeitarme he tenido tiempo!

En fin , mañana empiezan mis pekes y a partir de mañana, más chinga para sostener sus gastos nuevos, sin embargo, no dejaré que me aparten mis obligaciones de mis placeres, ni de mis pequeños lujos, como el venir a leernos con ustedes. ¡Yeeeeaaaahhueeeevo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment